The track category is the heading under which your abstract will be reviewed and later published in the conference printed matters if accepted. During the submission process, you will be asked to select one track category for your abstract.
Agriculture conference focuses on the subject of food security and welcomes to all or any one who associated with food security. A policy orientation for food security and safety embody state-wise, previous, current and future policy problems, and cope-wise property of agriculture. The particular a part of food distribution in our society may be examined through the analysis of the changes within the food offer chain. Globalization, particularly, has vital impacts on the food offer chain by substantiative scale effect within the food distribution trade. Provision of an adequate amount of essential nutrients to human beings has ever been a challenge in the province of food security. Hence, deficiency disease is heavily interlinked to food security thought, nonetheless tough to be eliminated. Food security and policy, therefore, become magnetic within the province of analysis.
- Track 1-1
- Track 1-2Food and nutritional security
Agricultural engineering is that the branch of engineering that deals with the applied use of the scientific and technological advancements for economical production and process of food, feed, fibre and fuels. it's a mixture of civil, electrical, mechanical and chemical engineering principles with the fundamentals of agriculture and technology associated with it. The key goal of this discipline is to boost the effectivity and therefore the property of the on-going agricultural practices.
- Track 2-1Agricultural Advanced Machines
- Track 2-2Agricultural resource management
- Track 2-3Agricultural machinery
- Track 2-4Precision farming
- Track 2-5Bio-information system
- Track 2-6Remote Sensing and Agri GIS
Food Engineering is the field where the science and engineering principles are used to process the food, preservation of food and storing of food in order to improve it’s quality, taste, smell, texture to add value to the product.
- Track 3-1Food and Dairy Technology
- Track 3-2Food Fermentation
- Track 3-3Chemistry of Food and Bio-processed Materials
- Track 3-4Food Decomposers
Agriculture is the largest contributor of any resource sector, to the economy of Prince Edward Island. It is also a large generator of waste materials. If wastes are not properly handled they can pollute surface and groundwater and contribute to air pollution. Agricultural wastes can be Livestock, Poultry, Farm waste etc., Agricultural Waste management can decrease the pollution produced from agricultural waste. Soil properties are important considerations in areas where soils are used as sites for the treatment and disposal of organic waste and wastewater. Selection of soils with properties that favour waste administration can help to prevent environmental damage. The separate sessions Agriculture and Horticulture Conference deals with major fields like Land Applications, pesticides and fertilizer.
- Track 4-1Pesticides and Fertilizers
- Track 4-2Feedlot Management
- Track 4-3Land Applications
- Track 4-4Odour Management
- Track 4-5Manure Treatment
- Track 4-6Soil Erosion
Food security may be a condition within which all individuals, in the least times, have physical, social and economic access to ample safe and nutritive food that meets their dietary and food preferences for an active and healthy life. Economic growth is merely property if all countries have food security. Without country-owned and country-driven food security methods, there'll be obstacles and extra prices to world, regional and country-level economic process. According to the definition there are four dimensions of food security, Physical availability of food, Economic and physical access to food, Food utilization, Stability of the other three dimensions over time. Hunger, deficiency disease and economic condition square measure such topics that square measure associated with world food security.
- Track 5-1Rising population
- Track 5-2Changing diets
- Track 5-3Soil Erosion
- Track 5-4Climate change
- Track 5-5Melting water reserves
- Track 5-6Food and Nutrition Security
- Track 5-7Global Food Security
Food chemistry studies the processes and interactions of all biological still as non-biological elements of foods. It inspects merchandise like meat, poultry, beer, milk and conjointly constituents like water, vitamins, minerals, carbohydrates, enzymes and flavours Its basics area unit typically drawn from physical science, transport phenomena, thermodynamics, chemical bonds and interaction forces, quantum physics, biopolymer science, mixture interactions, and nucleation. Food chemistry plays a major role in developing new food merchandise and up the standard of the already existing ones together with fixing the nutritionary composition of food by fortification, enrichment, and supplementation. It ensures that food preparation, processing, and storage is finished absolutely by guaranteeing sensible producing practices. Another role played by food chemistry is the advancement of food standards promoting world trade and save the consumer from being deceived on the quality or the nutritive value of food.
- Track 6-1Changes during food processing
- Track 6-2Vitamin availability in foods
- Track 6-3Nutritional aspect of natural and modified fats
- Track 6-4Regulation of water-sorption isotherm
- Track 6-5Effects of essential and non-essential nutrients
Food Microbiology is that the study of the microorganisms that inhabit, create, or contaminate food, together with the study of microorganisms inflicting food spoilage, pathogens that will cause wellness particularly if food is improperly braised or keep, those accustomed turn out hard foods like cheese, yogurt, bread, beer, and wine, and people with alternative helpful roles like manufacturing probiotics. Food security may be a condition associated with the provision of food, and individuals' access.
- Track 7-1Fermentation in Food processing
- Track 7-2Microbial Polymers
- Track 7-3Food Testing
- Track 7-4Challenges To Achieving Food Security
- Track 7-5Risk to Food Security
- Track 7-6Global Water Crisis
- Track 7-7Agricultural Disease
- Track 7-8FOOD Sovereignty
Nutrition is that the intake of food, thought of in relevance the body’s dietary desires. smart nutrition – Associate in Nursing adequate, well diet combined with regular physical activity – could be a cornerstone of fine health. Poor nutrition will result in reduced immunity, exaggerated status to sickness, impaired physical and mental development, and reduced productivity.
- Track 8-1Food nutrients
- Track 8-2Health and disease
- Track 8-3Preparation of food
- Track 8-4Foodborne illnesses.
- Track 8-5Diet
- Track 8-6 Obesity
Bundling innovation is basic to exhibit ways of life in created social orders. With the overall utilization of bundling and also the improvement of gift day ways for nourishment security and commercialisation, the universalized utilization of all sustenance has clothed to be conceivable while not separation or regular impediments, and at a ample value. Effective bundling is very important for the commercialisation of every sustenance compose, from new deliver to prepare to eat suppers. These days, a good and increased provide of bundling materials and descriptions square measure accessible to suit the actual conditions of business and customers. Bundling materials can be assembled as metallic materials (tinplate, electrolytic chromium-covered steel, and aluminium), glass, paper and paperboard, plastics,wood, and different materials (earthenware production, characteristic strands, and so on.), and complex materials.
Food security is associate all-mains plan and is often connected at 3 levels of total: national, territorial, and family or individual. Food security exists once all people, in the slightest degree times, have physical, social, and economic access to adequate food that meets their dietary desires and food inclinations for a healthy and sound life. The 3 determinants of food security area unit food convenience, food access, and food utilization. Attiring world food security and restoring demands on the surroundings is that the greatest challenge long-faced by human race. By the time 2050 a minimum of 9 Billion folks would like food, and increasing incomes and urbanization can inevitably result in dietary revamp. The food security fight can more and more fringe the triple burden of malnutrition– below nutrition, fat and deficiencies in substance. The importance of the food security problems has LED to large scientific strides that forwards and creating it tough to stay up with the quickly increasing price of scientific research and technology. Policies to implement global and local food security needs to be actualize and decision makers should have to make difficult choices to ameliorate the food security of local people against the limelight of drastic global changes.
- Track 10-1Approaches to safety and quality in food processing
- Track 10-2Food fortification and enrichment
- Track 10-3Role of Packaging in Food Processing
- Track 10-4New Thinking on Food Protection
- Track 10-5Impact of genetically modified food on health
- Track 10-6Use of safe, nutritious, and wholesome food
Agricultural Biotechnology is the combination of scientific tools and techniques including genetic engineering, molecular markers, molecular diagnostics, vaccines, and tissue culture to modify agricultural productivity, quality, diversity and species protection. Agricultural Biotechnology is developed to cope up with current challenges which are usually cannot be solved by traditional practices. Agricultural Biotechnology also helps in climate adaptation, stress management and disease management. Biotechnology has introduced modern technologies to deal with the global food crisis
- Track 11-1GM crops
- Track 11-2Technologies for rapid crop improvement
- Track 11-3Genomics technologies for tropical agriculture
- Track 11-4Genetic Engineering
- Track 11-5Tissue culture
- Track 11-6Genes and traits of interest for crops
- Track 11-7Safety testing and government regulations
Food quality management includes maintaining food safety and security .It is important for the food processors to make and maintain thorough safety management system. The food business includes a range of Quality Assurance (QA) systems on the market like GMP (Good producing Practices), HACCP (Hazard Analysis, crucial management Points) and ISO (International Organisation for standardisation) standards. These systems and their mixtures area unit counselled for food quality and safety assurance. It is important to understand to what extent these systems contribute to the full quality of the merchandise and to balance the tools used for achieving the standard and safety objectives.
- Track 12-1GMP (Good manufacturing practice)
- Track 12-2HACCP (Hazard Analysis Critical Control Points)
- Track 12-3Quality Assurance (QA)
- Track 12-4Quality Control (QC)
- Track 12-5Quality management principles
Organic Farming is associate alternate agricultural system that originated early at intervals the 20th century in reaction to quickly dynamic farming practices. Organic farming continues to be developed by varied organic agriculture organizations these days. It depends on fertilizers of organic origin like compost manure, manure, and bone meal and places stress on techniques like crop rotation and companion planting. Biological blighter management mixed cropping and additionally the fostering of insect predators unit impressed. In general, organic standards area unit designed to allow the employment of present substances whereas prohibiting or strictly limiting artificial substances. For example, gift pesticides like pyrethrin and bug powder area unit permissible, whereas artificial fertilizers and pesticides area unit usually prohibited. Artificial substances that area unit allowed embrace, as an example, copper sulphate, elemental sulfur and Ivermectin.
- Track 13-1Biodynamic agriculture
- Track 13-2Climate-friendly gardening
- Track 13-3Weed Management
- Track 13-4Organic Horticulture
- Track 13-5Organic Food
- Track 13-6Grain science and technology
Aquaculture is the farming of fish, crustaceans, molluscs, aquatic plants, algae, and other aquatic organisms. Aquaculture involves cultivating freshwater and saltwater populations under controlled conditions, and can be contrasted with commercial fishing, which is the harvesting of wild fish. It is less commonly spelled aquiculture and is also known as Aqua farming. Mari culture refers to aquaculture practiced in marine environments and in underwater habitats
- Track 14-1Fishing Technology
- Track 14-2Ocean Harvesting
- Track 14-3Aquaculture & Environment Interactions
- Track 14-4Aquaculture Diseases & Health Management
- Track 14-5Aquatic Physiology
- Track 14-6Diversification in Aquaculture
- Track 14-7Nutrition delivery and feeding practices
- Track 14-8Marine Biology
- Track 14-9Maritime Policy & Management
LiveStock Farming or intense stock farming is a few things that will increase the assembly output, thinning out the assembly value for industrial purpose up to a definite extent. Livestock area unit typically reared for labour and for industrial production of meat, eggs, milk and alternative animal merchandise like fur, animal skin and wool. Livestock farming plays a significant role in economic and social boost within the rural areas.
- Track 15-1Breeding techniques
- Track 15-2Environmental impact
- Track 15-3Sustainable Livestock Farming
- Track 15-4Animal health
- Track 15-5Better yielding practices
- Track 15-6Factory farming
- Track 15-7Livestock diseases
New dietary patterns, real patterns afoot and utilization have eudaimonia, ecological and social result. The European Union is battling sicknesses normal for a cutting edge age, for example, heftiness, osteoporosis, malignancy, diabetes, hypersensitivities and dental issues. Created nations ar likewise looked with problems distinguishing with maturing populaces, vitality sustenance, and lopsided weight management plans. The capability of nutraceuticals/utilitarian sustenance/nourishment supplements in weakening medical problems, particularly in the gastrointestinal tract (GI), is talked about. Certain individuals from gut micro flora (e.g., probiotic/defensive strains) assume a part in the host wellbeing because of its association in nourishing, immunologic also, physiological capacities. The potential parts by that nutraceuticals/utilitarian nourishments/sustenance supplements could modify a host's eudaimonia are to boot featured during this paper. The foundations of novel sensible cell models of the GI and investigatory instruments that allow tests in controlled analyses are deeply needed for gut examine.
- Track 16-1Phytochemicals
- Track 16-2Regulation and Perception Issues
- Track 16-3Health claims on Food Labels
- Track 16-4Functional Beverage
- Track 16-5Medical Food and Formulated Foods
- Track 16-6Structure and Function claims
- Track 16-7Functional Foods in the Market Place
- Track 16-8Past present and Future
Climate change will effect on food availability, food accessibility, food utilization and food systems stability. It will have an impact on human health, livelihood assets, and food production and distribution channels.
- Track 17-1Climate Impacts on Agriculture and Food Supply
- Track 17-2Impacts on Livestock
- Track 17-3Effects on ecosystem
In associate degree era of insufficiency it's changing into more and more vital to deal with production and consumption put together thanks to the linkages between the 2. The transition to a additional property organic phenomenon can't be met by concentrating on approaches aiming solely at productivity will increase - the chances of sufficiency bound analysis need to be explored as well. There ought to be open opportunities for transition to property and equitable food systems through a general approach based on a stronger understanding of socio-ecological systems
- Track 18-1Food processing, distribution and marketing
- Track 18-2Critical role of animal science research in Food Security
- Track 18-3Green Revolution
- Track 18-4Potential implications of Entomophagy for the global food system
- Track 18-5Food security and rice production
- Track 18-6Economic vitality