The track category is the heading under which your abstract will be reviewed and later published in the conference printed matters if accepted. During the submission process, you will be asked to select one track category for your abstract.
Agriculture conference focuses on the subject of food security and welcomes to all or any one who associated with food security. A policy orientation for food security and safety embody state-wise, previous, current and future policy problems, and cope-wise property of agriculture. The particular a part of food distribution in our society may be examined through the analysis of the changes within the food offer chain. Globalization, particularly, has vital impacts on the food offer chain by substantiative scale effect within the food distribution trade. Provision of an adequate amount of essential nutrients to human beings has ever been a challenge in the province of food security. Hence, deficiency disease is heavily interlinked to food security thought, nonetheless tough to be eliminated. Food security and policy, therefore, become magnetic within the province of analysis.
- Track 1-1
- Track 1-2Food and nutritional security
Organic Farming is associate alternate agricultural system that originated early at intervals the 20th century in reaction to quickly dynamic farming practices. Organic farming continues to be developed by varied organic agriculture organizations these days. It depends on fertilizers of organic origin like compost manure, manure, and bone meal and places stress on techniques like crop rotation and companion planting. Biological blighter management mixed cropping and additionally the fostering of insect predators unit impressed. In general, organic standards area unit designed to allow the employment of present substances whereas prohibiting or strictly limiting artificial substances. For example, gift pesticides like pyrethrin and bug powder area unit permissible, whereas artificial fertilizers and pesticides area unit usually prohibited. Artificial substances that area unit allowed embrace, as an example, copper sulphate, elemental sulfur and Ivermectin.
- Track 2-1Biodynamic agriculture
- Track 2-2Climate-friendly gardening
- Track 2-3Weed Management
- Track 2-4Organic Horticulture
- Track 2-5Organic Food
- Track 2-6Grain science and technology
Agricultural Biotechnology is the combination of scientific tools and techniques including genetic engineering, molecular markers, molecular diagnostics, vaccines, and tissue culture to modify agricultural productivity, quality, diversity and species protection. Agricultural Biotechnology is developed to cope up with current challenges which are usually cannot be solved by traditional practices. Agricultural Biotechnology also helps in climate adaptation, stress management and disease management. Biotechnology has introduced modern technologies to deal with the global food crisis
- Track 3-1GM crops
- Track 3-2Technologies for rapid crop improvement
- Track 3-3Genomics technologies for tropical agriculture
- Track 3-4Genetic Engineering
- Track 3-5Tissue culture
- Track 3-6Genes and traits of interest for crops
- Track 3-7Safety testing and government regulations
Fertilizer is any material of natural or synthetic origin that is applied to soils or to plants tissues to supply one or more plant nutrients essential to the growth of plants. Fertilizers enhance the growth of plants. This goal is met in 2 ways that, the standard one being additives that offer nutrients. The second mode by that some fertilizers act is to reinforce the effectiveness of the soil by modifying its water retention and aeration. Pesticides square measure substances meant for attracting, seducing, so destroying, or mitigating any gadfly. They are a class of biocide. The most common use of pesticides is as plant protection merchandise (also referred to as crop protection products), that generally defend plants from damaging influences like weeds, plant diseases or insects. This use of chemicals is thus common that the term pesticide is commonly treated as substitutable with plant protection product, though it's, in fact, a broader term, as pesticides are also used for non-agricultural purposes
- Track 4-1Application of fertilizers & pesticides
- Track 4-2Constraints in bio-fertilizer technology
- Track 4-3Azolla-Anabena symbiosis
- Track 4-4Biochemical pesticides
- Track 4-5RNAI pesticides
Intensive animal farming or industrial stock production, additionally conversationally referred to as manufactory farming, could be a production approach towards domestic animals so as to maximise production output, whereas minimizing production prices. Animal Science is delineated as "studying the biology of animals that area unit underneath the management of world." It can even be delineated because the production and management of domestic animals
- Track 5-1Wildlife Management
- Track 5-2Animal Husbandry, Protection and Welfare
- Track 5-3Animal Psychology
- Track 5-4Animal Biotechnology
- Track 5-5Veterinary Medicine
- Track 5-6Animal Welfare in international trade
- Track 5-7Livestock Production & Management
- Track 5-8Animal Health Industry
Aquaculture is the farming of fish, crustaceans, molluscs, aquatic plants, algae, and other aquatic organisms. Aquaculture involves cultivating freshwater and saltwater populations under controlled conditions, and can be contrasted with commercial fishing, which is the harvesting of wild fish. It is less commonly spelled aquiculture and is also known as Aqua farming. Mari culture refers to aquaculture practiced in marine environments and in underwater habitats
- Track 6-1Fishing Technology
- Track 6-2Ocean Harvesting
- Track 6-3Aquaculture & Environment Interactions
- Track 6-4Aquaculture Diseases & Health Management
- Track 6-5Aquatic Physiology
- Track 6-6Diversification in Aquaculture
- Track 6-7Nutrition delivery and feeding practices
- Track 6-8Marine Biology
- Track 6-9Maritime Policy & Management
The meaning of Nano food is that nanotechnology methods or apparatuses are utilized amid development, creation, preparing, or bundling of the nourishment. It doesn't mean molecularly adjusted sustenance or nourishment created by Nano machines. Nanotechnologist’s area unit a lot of idealistic concerning the chance to alter this arrangement of sustenance handling and to ensure the eudaimonia of nourishment things, making a solid nourishment culture. They are in addition cheerful of upgrading the nutritive nature of sustenance through selected side substances and changes to the approach the body processes and assimilates nourishment.
- Track 7-1Risk and safety assessment
- Track 7-2Food regulatory system
- Track 7-3Genetic modification
- Track 7-4Nutraceuticals
- Track 7-5Nano encapsulation
- Track 7-6Nanostructure lipid carrier
- Track 7-7Food processing
- Track 7-8Nano Packaging
Food Microbiology is that the study of the microorganisms that inhabit, create, or contaminate food, together with the study of microorganisms inflicting food spoilage, pathogens that will cause wellness particularly if food is improperly braised or keep, those accustomed turn out hard foods like cheese, yogurt, bread, beer, and wine, and people with alternative helpful roles like manufacturing probiotics. Food security may be a condition associated with the provision of food, and individuals' access.
- Track 8-1Fermentation in Food processing
- Track 8-2Microbial Polymers
- Track 8-3Food Testing
- Track 8-4Challenges To Achieving Food Security
- Track 8-5Risk to Food Security
- Track 8-6Global Water Crisis
- Track 8-7Agricultural Disease
- Track 8-8FOOD Sovereignty
Bundling innovation is basic to exhibit ways of life in created social orders. With the overall utilization of bundling and also the improvement of gift day ways for nourishment security and commercialisation, the universalized utilization of all sustenance has clothed to be conceivable while not separation or regular impediments, and at a ample value. Effective bundling is very important for the commercialisation of every sustenance compose, from new deliver to prepare to eat suppers. These days, a good and increased provide of bundling materials and descriptions square measure accessible to suit the actual conditions of business and customers. Bundling materials can be assembled as metallic materials (tinplate, electrolytic chromium-covered steel, and aluminium), glass, paper and paperboard, plastics,wood, and different materials (earthenware production, characteristic strands, and so on.), and complex materials.
Agriculture conference focusses on soil that provides system necessary for plants and animal life. Soil acts as a base medium give environs, water, and nutrition to living organisms. The soil is employed as a holding and interacting facility for nutrients, microorganisms, plants and water. The soil is liable for Agro ecosystems and Eco-agriculture that indirectly facilitate in food security. Soil purifies groundwater, provides nutrients, facilitate within the growth of plants and regulate the Earth's temperature. Industrial, household, and non-point supply pollution negatively influence soil setting and eventually the entire system. In recent decades, scientists have developed new practices that limit the quality of contaminants that scale back pollution. Agriculture conference offers an opportunity to analysers and someone to explore the advanced and new research growth within the field of Soil Science.
- Track 10-1Soil fertility & plant nutrition
- Track 10-2Soils & environmental quality
- Track 10-3Land & water management
- Track 10-4Soil & water management & conservation
- Track 10-5Soil physics and advance biophysical techniques
- Track 10-6Irrigation Management
- Track 10-7Agronomy
- Track 10-8Agricultural and Industrial Polluted Soils
Trees and shrubs square measure fully grown around or among crops, or shrubs and trees in agricultural and biology for additional profitable and healthy. Over convential agriculture and forest production agroforestry could be a advantageous methodology. It provide more diverse habitat. For agroforestry soil is shield from erosion by ground cowl. Agroforestry conserves species diversity and secure natural resources, decrease pollution, management soil disintegration, and improve wild life multifariousness. The advantages of agroforestry contain upgrade of the event of agro-economy and reserve property. Agroforestry influence agro biological system and growth of crop species. The best analysis needs is to form cultivate level investigations to economic prices, edges which can diminish dangers connected with agroforestry and support the price of things. Landscaping additionally referred to as farming embrace living parts like flora and fauna.
- Track 11-1Biomass utilization
- Track 11-2Forest ecology & biodiversity
- Track 11-3Grassland and natural resource management
- Track 11-4Landscape restoration and agroforestry
- Track 11-5Alley cropping
- Track 11-6Strip cropping
Food quality management includes maintaining food safety and security .It is important for the food processors to make and maintain thorough safety management system. The food business includes a range of Quality Assurance (QA) systems on the market like GMP (Good producing Practices), HACCP (Hazard Analysis, crucial management Points) and ISO (International Organisation for standardisation) standards. These systems and their mixtures area unit counselled for food quality and safety assurance. It is important to understand to what extent these systems contribute to the full quality of the merchandise and to balance the tools used for achieving the standard and safety objectives.
- Track 12-1GMP (Good manufacturing practice)
- Track 12-2HACCP (Hazard Analysis Critical Control Points)
- Track 12-3Quality Assurance (QA)
- Track 12-4Quality Control (QC)
- Track 12-5Quality management principles
Crop protection is that the study and applies to manage pests, plant diseases, weeds and different harmful organisms that harm agricultural crops and biology and so have an effect on the amount and agri-market. Entomology is that the scientific study of insects, a branch of zoological science. In the past, the term "insect" was additional obscure, and traditionally the definition of zoology enclosed the study of terrestrial animals in different invertebrate teams or different phyla, such as arachnids, myriapods, earthworms, land snails, and slugs.
- Track 13-1Insect Science
- Track 13-2Pest/Disease management, Integrated pest management
- Track 13-3Herbicide
- Track 13-4Application of Taxonomy
- Track 13-5Biological pest control
- Track 13-6Honey bee Farming
- Track 13-7Pollinators
Plant pathology is that the scientific discovery disease caused by pathogens and environmental conditions. It is additionally called phytopathology. Life forms that reason infective agent sickness incorporate growths, microorganisms, infections, virusoid and infection like animals, phytoplasma, protozoa, nematodes and dependable plants. A plant thought-about undesirable, notably one that develops wherever it's no would like and regularly develops or spreads quickly or replaces needed plants. It is an oceanic plant or alga. . Plant pathology in addition includes the investigation of infective agent identifying proof, sickness etiology, sickness cycles, economic impact, plant infection the study of sickness transmission, disease protection, however disease effect individuals and animals, pathosystem hereditary qualities, and management of disease.
- Track 14-1Common pathogenic infection method
- Track 14-2Physiological plant disorders
- Track 14-3Physiological plant disorders
- Track 14-4Epidemiology
- Track 14-5Disease resistant
- Track 14-6Molecular plant pathogen
LiveStock Farming or intense stock farming is a few things that will increase the assembly output, thinning out the assembly value for industrial purpose up to a definite extent. Livestock area unit typically reared for labour and for industrial production of meat, eggs, milk and alternative animal merchandise like fur, animal skin and wool. Livestock farming plays a significant role in economic and social boost within the rural areas.
- Track 15-1Breeding techniques
- Track 15-2Environmental impact
- Track 15-3Sustainable Livestock Farming
- Track 15-4Animal health
- Track 15-5Better yielding practices
- Track 15-6Factory farming
- Track 15-7Livestock diseases
New dietary patterns, real patterns afoot and utilization have eudaimonia, ecological and social result. The European Union is battling sicknesses normal for a cutting edge age, for example, heftiness, osteoporosis, malignancy, diabetes, hypersensitivities and dental issues. Created nations ar likewise looked with problems distinguishing with maturing populaces, vitality sustenance, and lopsided weight management plans. The capability of nutraceuticals/utilitarian sustenance/nourishment supplements in weakening medical problems, particularly in the gastrointestinal tract (GI), is talked about. Certain individuals from gut micro flora (e.g., probiotic/defensive strains) assume a part in the host wellbeing because of its association in nourishing, immunologic also, physiological capacities. The potential parts by that nutraceuticals/utilitarian nourishments/sustenance supplements could modify a host's eudaimonia are to boot featured during this paper. The foundations of novel sensible cell models of the GI and investigatory instruments that allow tests in controlled analyses are deeply needed for gut examine.
- Track 16-1Phytochemicals
- Track 16-2Regulation and Perception Issues
- Track 16-3Health claims on Food Labels
- Track 16-4Functional Beverage
- Track 16-5Medical Food and Formulated Foods
- Track 16-6Structure and Function claims
- Track 16-7Functional Foods in the Market Place
- Track 16-8Past present and Future
Food security is associate all-mains plan and is often connected at 3 levels of total: national, territorial, and family or individual. Food security exists once all people, in the slightest degree times, have physical, social, and economic access to adequate food that meets their dietary desires and food inclinations for a healthy and sound life. The 3 determinants of food security area unit food convenience, food access, and food utilization. Attiring world food security and restoring demands on the surroundings is that the greatest challenge long-faced by human race. By the time 2050 a minimum of 9 Billion folks would like food, and increasing incomes and urbanization can inevitably result in dietary revamp. The food security fight can more and more fringe the triple burden of malnutrition– below nutrition, fat and deficiencies in substance. The importance of the food security problems has LED to large scientific strides that forwards and creating it tough to stay up with the quickly increasing price of scientific research and technology. Policies to implement global and local food security needs to be actualize and decision makers should have to make difficult choices to ameliorate the food security of local people against the limelight of drastic global changes.
- Track 17-1Approaches to safety and quality in food processing
- Track 17-2Food fortification and enrichment
- Track 17-3Role of Packaging in Food Processing
- Track 17-4New Thinking on Food Protection
- Track 17-5Impact of genetically modified food on health
- Track 17-6Use of safe, nutritious, and wholesome food
Nourishment innovation may be a a part of sustenance science that arrangements with the creation forms that create nourishments. Early logical examination into nourishment innovation cantered on sustenance conservation. Nicolas Appert's advancement in 1810 of the canning method was a conclusive occasion. The procedure wasn't called canning at that point and Appert did not so much know the standard on which his procedure worked, yet canning has majorly affected nourishment protection systems. Louis Pasteur's examination on the deterioration of wine Associate in nursing his depiction of a way to maintain a strategic distance from decay in 1864 was an early endeavour to use logical info to nourishment taking care of. Other than examination into wine decay, Pasteur inquired about the creation of liquor, vinegar, wines and brew, and the souring of drain. He created sanitization—the method toward warming milk and drain things to devastate sustenance waste and sickness delivering living beings. In his examination into nourishment innovation, biologist became the pioneer into medicine and of current preventive prescription.
- Track 18-1Food and Dairy Technology
- Track 18-2Food Fermentation
- Track 18-3Chemistry of Food and Bio-processed Materials
- Track 18-4Food Decomposers
Climate change will effect on food availability, food accessibility, food utilization and food systems stability. It will have an impact on human health, livelihood assets, and food production and distribution channels.
- Track 19-1Climate Impacts on Agriculture and Food Supply
- Track 19-2Impacts on Livestock
- Track 19-3Effects on ecosystem
In associate degree era of insufficiency it's changing into more and more vital to deal with production and consumption put together thanks to the linkages between the 2. The transition to a additional property organic phenomenon can't be met by concentrating on approaches aiming solely at productivity will increase - the chances of sufficiency bound analysis need to be explored as well. There ought to be open opportunities for transition to property and equitable food systems through a general approach based on a stronger understanding of socio-ecological systems
- Track 20-1Food processing, distribution and marketing
- Track 20-2Critical role of animal science research in Food Security
- Track 20-3Green Revolution
- Track 20-4Potential implications of Entomophagy for the global food system
- Track 20-5Food security and rice production
- Track 20-6Economic vitality
Food security may be a condition within which all individuals, in the least times, have physical, social and economic access to ample safe and nutritive food that meets their dietary and food preferences for an active and healthy life. Economic growth is merely property if all countries have food security. Without country-owned and country-driven food security methods, there'll be obstacles and extra prices to world, regional and country-level economic process. According to the definition there are four dimensions of food security, Physical availability of food, Economic and physical access to food, Food utilization, Stability of the other three dimensions over time. Hunger, deficiency disease and economic condition square measure such topics that square measure associated with world food security.
- Track 21-1Rising population
- Track 21-2Changing diets
- Track 21-3Soil Erosion
- Track 21-4Climate change
- Track 21-5Melting water reserves
- Track 21-6Food and Nutrition Security
- Track 21-7Global Food Security
Agriculture is the largest contributor of any resource sector, to the economy of Prince Edward Island. It is also a large generator of waste materials. If wastes are not properly handled they can pollute surface and groundwater and contribute to air pollution. Agricultural wastes can be Livestock, Poultry, Farm waste etc., Agricultural Waste management can decrease the pollution produced from agricultural waste. Soil properties are important considerations in areas where soils are used as sites for the treatment and disposal of organic waste and wastewater. Selection of soils with properties that favour waste administration can help to prevent environmental damage. The separate sessions Agriculture and Horticulture Conference deals with major fields like Land Applications, pesticides and fertilizer.
- Track 22-1Pesticides and Fertilizers
- Track 22-2Feedlot Management
- Track 22-3Land Applications
- Track 22-4Odour Management
- Track 22-5Manure Treatment
- Track 22-6Soil Erosion
Modern food production encompasses a variety of activities associated with agriculture and business disciplines. The term agriculture may be a portmanteau of the 2 disciplines and enlightens the most important areas that alter the assembly of agricultural product and their reciprocally. Animal feed, bio-fuels and micro-ingredients square measure samples of agriculture product.
- Track 23-1Sustainable agriculture
- Track 23-2Agricultural Economics
- Track 23-3Crop cultivation systems
- Track 23-4Final product-generating enterprises
- Track 23-5Agri-business And Financial Management
- Track 23-6Corporate Farming
Food chemistry studies the processes and interactions of all biological still as non-biological elements of foods. It inspects merchandise like meat, poultry, beer, milk and conjointly constituents like water, vitamins, minerals, carbohydrates, enzymes and flavours Its basics area unit typically drawn from physical science, transport phenomena, thermodynamics, chemical bonds and interaction forces, quantum physics, biopolymer science, mixture interactions, and nucleation. Food chemistry plays a major role in developing new food merchandise and up the standard of the already existing ones together with fixing the nutritionary composition of food by fortification, enrichment, and supplementation. It ensures that food preparation, processing, and storage is finished absolutely by guaranteeing sensible producing practices. Another role played by food chemistry is the advancement of food standards promoting world trade and save the consumer from being deceived on the quality or the nutritive value of food.
- Track 24-1Changes during food processing
- Track 24-2Vitamin availability in foods
- Track 24-3Nutritional aspect of natural and modified fats
- Track 24-4Regulation of water-sorption isotherm
- Track 24-5Effects of essential and non-essential nutrients
Forest is a complex of ecosystem consisting of trees. Forestry is the science of conserving & repairing of forests to meet desired needs for human benefits. Forestry science belongs to the biological, physical sciences. Forests are nature’s power house. Disappearance of forests leads changing rainfall pattern. Forestry is important because 25 percent of the drugs are derived from the trees & industrial oils and resins, dyes are yields from the trees. Medical plants gum provided by forests. It is also widely used for medicines. They deserve much greater attention than they are getting now.
- Track 25-1Forest Resources Management
- Track 25-2Forest and Conservation Sciences
- Track 25-3Wood Science
- Track 25-4Forestry and Nature Conservation
- Track 25-5Geography and Geomatics