AgriFood Security 2019
Theme: Revolutionizing Agriculture for Secured Future
EuroSciCon is organizing yet another awaited event in the form of AgriFood Security 2019.The conference is supposed to be in the Dubai UAE, on October 31- November 01, 2019. Agri 2019 meeting is going to be a dynamic platform and the renowned researchers of the world would gather to enlighten the arising issues, innovations and integrated approaches towards the newly evolving Agriculture practices. Know about the present scenario of agriculture is the need of time because of its direct influence on the environment and eventually on the living beings. The conference will be a versatile multidisciplinary crowd of globally perceived specialists presenting their views on the topic “food Security”. Therefore, we would like to take the opportunity to invite the best scientists and business people from around the world for the meeting. The sessions will be in varying educational formats for interactive informal exchanges. We invite young researchers and students to attend the meeting for a better understanding of the current aspects and trends in agricultural practices through this conference.
Agri 2019 includes facilities like a designated registration area, a refreshment break, and a gala lunch. Agriculture technologists and scientists of horticulture background can join the EuroSciCon as an international member to receive discounts on registration.
So come and join the leading experts and allied professionals on October 31 and November 01, 2019 in Dubai, UAE to discuss the ways to develop new technologies that will renew Agriculture Science.
About Dubai :
Dubai is the capital city of the United Arab Emirates (UAE), and the largest of the seven emirates federation.Year-round sunshine, pristine beaches, spectacular sand dunes, and pulsating cosmopolitan lifestyle await every guest in Dubai.This emirate is known around the world for its massive oil reserves and majestic mosques with towering minarets.These, combined with the distinct Arabic hospitality and mystique - and world-class infrastructure- make Dubai an excellent destination both for the experienced and novice traveler. Dubai, Arabic Abu Zaby, city and capital of Abu Zaby emirate, one of the United Arab Emirates (formerly the Trucial States, or Trucial Oman), and the national capital of that federation. The city occupies most of a small triangular island of the same name, just off the Persian Gulf coast and connected to the mainland by a short bridge. Dubai was formerly an undeveloped town of only local importance, but the emirate’s oil revenues enabled it to evolve into a modern city with a fully developed infrastructure.
Target audience for the conference:
- Researchers from top universities
- Scientists from top research institutes
- Nanotechnology Students, Scientists,Researchers,Societies
- Agriculture Faculty
- Food Associations and Societies
- Business Entrepreneurs
- Training Institutes
- Manufacturing Medical Devices Companies
- Agriculture Engineers
- Industrial Professionals
Why to attend
Agriculture & Plant Biotechnology conferencce tiles a platform to globalize the research by installing a dialogue between industries and academic organizations and knowledge transfer from research to industry. Agri 2019 aims in proclaim knowledge and share new ideas among the professionals, industrialists and students from research areas of Agriculture and plant Science to share their research experiences and indulge in interactive discussions and special sessions at the event. With members from around the world focused on learning about Agriculture, this is your single best opportunity to reach the largest assemblage of participants from all over the globe. Conduct demonstrations, distribute information, meet with the current and potential customers, make a splash with a new product line, and receive name recognition at this 2-day event.
The report is especially intended for entrepreneurs, investors, venture capitalists, and other readers with a need to know where the Graphene World market is headed in the next 5 years. Other readers who should find the report particularly valuable include Agri- Food marketing executives and government officials associated with the world initiative and other state-level programs that promote the development of the Graphene World industry. The report’s findings and conclusions should also be of interest to the broader Food Security community.
World-renowned speakers, the most recent techniques, tactics and the newest updates along with the Advances in the fields of Agriculture and Plant Biotechnology.
Come be Part of it...!
Top Agriculture Universities World Wide:
Technical University Munich | Swedish University Of Agricultural Sciences | Alma Mater Studiorum (University Of Bologna) | University Of Hohenheim | Agro, Paris Tech | Ghent University | University Of Copenhagen | Eth Zurich (Swiss Federal Institute Of Technology | University Of Reading | Wageningen University | Latvia University of Life Sciences and Technologies | University of Kassel | University of Natural Resources and Life Sciences, Vienna | Trakia University, Agricultural Faculty, Stara Zagora | Agricultural University of Plovdiv, Plovdiv | University of Forestry, Sofia | Technical University of Varna | Institute of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural Academy, Sofia
Czech University of Life Sciences Prague | Mendel University Brno | Aarhus University | Royal Veterinary and Agricultural University | University of Helsinki | HAMK University of applied Sciences | School of Agriculture Savonia University of applied sciences | JAMK University of Applied Sciences | Christian-Albrechts-Universität zu Kiel | Friedrich-Wilhelms-Universität Bonn | Georg-August-Universität Göttingen | Justus-Liebig-Universität Gießen | Landwirtschaftlich-Gärtnerische Fakultät | Humboldt Universität, Berlin (formerly Agricultural University of Berlin) | Leibniz University Hannover | Technische Universität München
Gansu Agricultural University | Huazhong Agricultural University | Hunan Agricultural University | Hebei Agricultural University | Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi | G. B. Pant University of Agriculture and Technology, Pantnagar | Tamil Nadu Agricultural University, Coimbatore,India | Faculty of Agriculture, University of Kurdistan | | Henan Agricultural University | Inner Mongolia Agricultural University | Jiangxi Agricultural University | Nanjing Agricultural University | Shanxi Agricultural University | Shenyang Agricultural University | Aligarh Muslim University | Chandra Shekhar Azad University of Agriculture and Technology | Indira Gandhi Agricultural University | Indian Veterinary Research Institute | University of Horticultural Sciences, Bagalkot | Uttarakhand University of Horticulture and Forestry | Islamic Azad University of Qaemshahr | Islamic Azad University of Shabestar | Agricultural University of Sari | Faculty of Agriculture, University of Kwofa | University of Thi-Gar | University of Maissan | University of Waset | University of Anbar | University of Dyalla | University of Karbala | Chiba University | Hirosaki University | Tokyo University of Agriculture and Technology | Chongjin University of Agriculture | Hyesan University of Agriculture | Kanggye University of Agriculture | Hamhung University of Agriculture | Sindh Agriculture University| Balochistan Agriculture College | University of Agriculture, Peshawar | University of Karachi | Asian Institute of Technology | United Arab Emirates University | University of Baghdad
University of British Columbia | Grande Prairie Regional College, Alberta | University of Alberta| University of Saskatchewan | University of Manitoba | Ontario Agricultural College | University of Guelph | McGill University in Montreal, Québec | Arkansas State University | Iowa State University | Kansas State University College of Agriculture | University of California at Davis | University of Missouri | University of Nebraska, Lincoln | University of Florida | Abraham Baldwin Agricultural College | Alabama Agricultural and Mechanical University | Alcorn State University| Auburn University | Angelo State University | California State University Fresno (Fresno State) | Clemson University | Colorado State University | Cornell University College of Agriculture and Life Sciences | Delaware Valley University | Eastern Kentucky University | Louisiana State University | Michigan State University | Mississippi State University | Missouri State University | North Carolina State University | North Dakota State University | Oklahoma State University | Purdue University | Stockbridge School of Agriculture | The Ohio State University | University of Delaware | University of Florida | University of Massachusetts, Amherst | University of Wisconsin–Madison | Utah State University|Washington State University
Food Conferences, February 28-March 02, 2019 London, UK; Plant Science Conferences, February 28 - March 01, 2019 London, UK, Food Safety Conferences, May 23-24, 2019, Zurich, Switzerland; Food Packaging Conferences, June 13-14, 2019 Barcelona, Spain; Nutraceutical Conferences, July 08-09,2019 Berlin, Germany; Food Technology Conferences, October 07-08, 2019 Dublin, Ireland; Plant Science 2019 Conferences, October 07-08, 2019, Madrid, Spain, 21st International Conference on Food Science and Health, May 14 - 15, 2019, Amsterdam, The Netherlands; International Conference on Food and Society, March 28-30, 2019, Paris, France; Annual Food Meetings; Innovation Food Conference, October 5-9, 2019, Cologne, Germany; Food Safety Conferences; 21st International Conference on Food Safety Hazard and Management System in Food Science, May 21 - 22, 2019, Berlin, Germany; The Global Food Safety Conference , February 25-28, 2019, Nice, France; Global Food Summit; Food Safety & ComplianceConference, March 18-19, 2019, Grand Millennium, Auckland; Food Nutrition Conferences; Functional Food Expo, May 28-29, 2019, Barcelona, Spain; Food Safety Meetings; 21st International Conference on Food Science and Nutrition, August 27 - 28, 2019, Paris, France; Food Agro Processing Conferences; 2nd International Conference on Agriculture, Food and Biotechnology, January 23-25, 2019, Singapore; Food Processing Conferences; 52nd International Scientific Conference on Food Engineering and Biotechnology, June 29-30, 2019, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
The Agriculture, Food,and Human Values Society | New Jersey Agricultural Society | International Society of Precision Agriculture | Agricultural Economics Society of Japan | Agricultural Development and Training Society| Society For Engineering In Agriculture | New York State Agricultural Society | MANRRS | Airdrie & District Agricultural Society | National Geographic Society | Agricultural Society of Nigeria | Canadian Agricultural Economics Society | Hingham Agricultural and Horticultural Society | International Society for Horticultural Science | The Agri-Horticultural Society Of India | American Society for Horticultural Science | Bobcaygeon Horticultural Society | Horticultural Society of London | Food Drink Europe | Coeliac Society of Ireland | IACSIT Food and Agriculture Society (FAS) | International Society of Beverage Technologists | Society of Food Hygiene and Technology (SOFHT) | UK Food Associations | Safe Foods | Food and Drink Federation | European Association for Food Safety | European Food Safety Authority | European Federation for the Science and Technology of Lipids | Food Chemistry Division of the European Association of Chemical and Molecular Sciences | Institute of Food Science & Technology
Advances in Agriculture | Current Agriculture Research Journal | International Journal of Agriculture and Environmental Research | Annual Review of Entomology | Annual Review of Phytopathology | Frontiers in Ecology and the Environment | Global Ecology and Biogeography | Remote Sensing of Environment | Agricultural and Forest Meteorology | International Horticulture Journal & Research | World Journal of Agricultural Sciences | Journal of Horticulture and Forestry | Journal of Horticultural Science | Journal of Agricultural and Biological Science | Journal of the American Society for Horticultural Science | Scientia Horticulture | The Horticulture Journal | Indian Journal of Horticulture | World Journal of Agricultural Sciences | Biological Agriculture and Horticulture | Journal of Horticulture and Forestry | World Journal of Agricultural Sciences | European Journal of Horticultural Science | Journal of Environmental Horticulture | Journal of Horticultural Research| International Research Journal of Horticulture
1. Globally: "The challenge is to deliver nutrient, safe and reasonable food to a worldwide population of over nine billion within the returning decades, victimisation less land, fewer inputs, with less waste and a lower environmental impact. All this must be drained ways in which area unit socially and economically property." Agri-Food security happens once all folks area unit ready to access enough safe and nutrient food to fulfill their needs for a healthy life, in ways that the world will sustain into the longer term. However, agri-food security faces variety of challenges across each production and consumption that analysis are essential to unravel. several countries face the double burden of hunger and below nutrition aboard overweight and fleshiness, with one in 3 folks across the world presently full of some style of deficiency disease .Indeed it's commonplace to seek out folks with completely different varieties of deficiency disease living side-by-side in one country, in one community, or maybe within the same social unit. The prevalence rates of overweight, fleshiness and diet-related non-communicable diseases (NCDs) like upset, stroke, bound cancers and kind II polygenic disorder , area unit increasing in each region, in each developed and developing countries. Globally there area unit currently additional folks that area unit overweight or corpulent than lean, with the 2 combined accounting for quite half the globe population: a brand new traditional (ref 3). The calculable price to the globe economy of sickness and death from overweight and fleshiness is $2 trillion (ref 2). At an equivalent time, around 795 million folks face hunger on a routine and quite 2 billion folks lack very important micronutrients (e.g. iron, zinc, alimentation A) (ref 1), touching their health and lifespan. Nearly 1 / 4 of all youngsters aged below 5 these days area unit inferior, with diminished physical and mental capacities, and fewer than a 3rd of all young infants in sixty low- and middle-income countries meet the minimum dietary diversity standards required for growth.
3. Europe: The huge amassing focuses in the globe are Europe which comprises the prevailing part share in the sustenance flavors and enhancer grandstand nearby North America. European market is a create promote and has a couple of managerial bodies to oversee stringently the use of sustenance flavors and enhancers, in like manner managing the buyers of the nations. Germany establishes the critical offer having 24% taken after by the UK (23%), Spain (10%), Netherland (5%) and Italy (9%). $ 823 million US dollar is the market measure by estimation of the fabricated flavor and $ 755.65 million US dollar is the market gauge by estimation of the trademark in the year 2014.
4. Asia pacific: Asia Pacific is a giant and logically amazing business sector in the supply of sustenance and refreshment fixings. Furthermore, also speaking to 35% of overall regard included settling supply in this characterization; it is moreover a dissolving motivation behind various examples and effects. In 2012, Asia Pacific spoke to 35% of overall use of critical worth included sustenance and drink fixings, corresponding to pretty much 8.5 million tons out of an overall total of 24.2 million tons. Asia Pacific is moreover one of the snappiest creating regions, with a figure CAGR of 4% more than 2012-2017, behind simply the Middle East and Africa, with 5%. This infers by 2017, Asia will have extended its offer of the overall total to 38%.
The US is the world's greatest economy and its 320 million people made US$48,000 per capita GDP in 2011. One of each five Americans live in one of the country's eight greatest urban networks. Its clients expect forceful assessing and offers, and are logically stressed over a prudent age, transport and packaging. It is New Zealand's third greatest sustenance and refreshment feature, with US$2.1 billion passages in 2011. • US packaged sustenance bargains totaled US$332 billion out of 2011. The bread shop characterization was worth 21 percent of the total; dairy, 16 percent; set arranged sustenance, 10 percent; frozen yogurt parlor, 10 percent; and sweet and flavourful bites, 10 percent. • Packaged sustenance bargains extended by a compound yearly advancement rate (CAGR) of 2.5 percent in the midst of 2006-2011, driven by more suppers eaten at home instead of eating out. The most essential advancement was in break rooms, with a CAGR of 6.6 percent over the five-year time period. Pasta developed 5.9 percent in that time, noodles, 4.8 percent; spreads, 4.6 percent; and dairy things, 3.4 percent. • Fresh sustenance bargains included 78 million tons by volume in 2011; with meat at 31 percent bit of the pie; vegetables, 25 percent; natural items, 23 percent; dull roots, seven percent; and eggs, six percent. Market improvement was stale from 2006-2011. • The US wine promote is the world's second-greatest behind France, totaling US$34 billion out of 2011, equalling 2.73 billion liters. In any case, light grape wines overpower with a 86 percent bit of the general business in regard and 91 percent in volume. Shining wines have an eight percent share by regard and five percent in volume. CAGR bargains improvement more than 2006-2011 was three percent, with imports from Argentina up 13 percent and New Zealand up 40 percent. There has been change following the subsidence late in the decade, which hit the foodservice exhibit particularly hard.